Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Year New Blog

happy-new-year-2013-hd-wallpapers-23

Every year brings with it the hope of making one's life better. "This year things will be different" ,  "This year I'm going to make it happen" or "this is going to be my year" are the phrases most commonly heard just before the clock strikes 12 and the old year gives way to a new one filled with promise. 

A new year is like a fresh start to pursue and fulfill our dreams and ambitions. so whether we admit to it or not, most of us do start the year with a list of resolutions..promises that we make to ourselves or to our loved ones of how we will make our greatest wishes come true

Then the euphoria of new years eve wears away and we find our resolutions slip away through the cracks of our everyday lives and only remember them when the year is almost about to end again.

So even though I know its February, I didn't want to wait till the end of the year, look back and realize with great dismay that I didn't accomplish any of the goals I had set for my self. So better to get started, even if it is a month later, rather than not getting started at all.

I have been toying with the idea of writing a blog for some time now and even experimented with one a few years ago. An experiment which sadly did not go as well as I expected, which is why I decided to start anew.

This is how fabyummychic came about. Through my blog I will be able to share my thoughts on....you guessed it..all things which are either fabulous, yummy or chic or all three for that matter.

I chose this title because it allows me to talk about all my most favorite things...delicious food, captivating fashion & style, travelling, staying healthy, basically all the keys to living a fabulously happy life. It also allows me to document my journey of trying to achieve my resolutions for 2013...and beyond, depending on how well this goes!

So here goes; my first step in achieving my first resolution of the year!  I resolve to blog regularly about my life and share my thoughts on what I think is Fab, Yummy & Chic.

Watch this space for the first real post, coming up very soon...

1 comment: